What We Offer You
As an institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, we strive to help our students achieve the following goals:
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
Students will assess their own needs and identify their academic, career, and/or personal goals.
- With guidance, develop and communicate plans to achieve their goals.
- Be self-directed learners who learn independently and collaboratively in a diverse environment.
Using a variety of methods, technology and resources, students will acquire knowledge and skills.
- Develop and apply critical thinking skills.
- Obtain academic and career skills for life and workforce readiness.
Students will apply their acquired core knowledge and skills appropriate to their goals.
- Advance to post-secondary education or training.
- Contribute to personal enrichment and the community.
- Demonstrate 21st century skills including critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
Palo Alto Adult School Mission & Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs): download pdf
Telephone: (650) 329-3752 – 50 Embarcadero Road – Palo Alto, CA 94301
Copyright © 2009-2018 Palo Alto Adult School. All rights reserved.