6 wks / 10 sessionsDate range:
October 14 to November 18
November 11.)Date(s) of the week:
Monday AND WednesdayHour:
10 a.m.–12 noonQuarter:
For intermediate low to intermediate high level ESL learners. Address:
LIVE ONLINE (via ZOOM)Price:
No Fee*Register Now
During the current Covid-19 period, this class is being held LIVE ONLINE via Zoom.
In this course, you will
- develop a basic understanding of the job search process and be able to apply these skills to your own job search or career advancement
- learn how to identify different jobs, including job titles, duties and wages associated with the jobs
- be able to complete a job application, write a basic resume and write a proper email
- identify your personal strengths, weaknesses, and skills, and you will be able to talk about them as they relate to your past work experience and current job objective
- learn and be able to demonstrate successful job interview techniques
Students enrolled in this class will also be working with Kathilynn Lehmer as her clients for individualized job search coaching services through the Palo Alto Adult Ed Work Readiness course.
** 85% attendance, 100% classwork and instructor-evaluated completion of all assigned projects are required to receive a certificate. **
Telephone: (650) 329-3752 – 50 Embarcadero Road – Palo Alto, CA 94301
Copyright © 2009-2020 Palo Alto Adult School. All rights reserved.