Free Covid Testing For Students
|Dear Adult School Students,
The district is providing FREE COVID TESTING for all district students
at Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto 94303.
Cubberley testing site hours:
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Steps to register for COVID testing at Cubberley:
- Go to https://school.covidclinic.org/register
- Select Staff (NOT Parent or Student)
- State – California
- District – Palo Alto Unified School District
- Grade – Not applicable
- School – Palo Alto Adult Education
For Student Identification number
- Enter first and last name initials followed by last four numbers of your phone number of your choice (i.e.: mc5461)
- Fill in the remaining fields and submit
- You will be emailed a temporary password
For more information or if you have difficulties with registration, please contact the office at (650) 329-3752.
- The test is PCR only (no rapid antigen)
- Students do register under the “staff” button
- Only students are eligible — not family members of students
Telephone: (650) 329-3752 – 50 Embarcadero Road – Palo Alto, CA 94301
Copyright © 2009-2022 Palo Alto Adult School. All rights reserved.