5 wksDate range:
September 18 to October 16Date(s) of the week:
Palo Alto HS Rm 101Price:
This Collage class is aimed at encouraging your creativity and your choice of subject with technique, encouragement and inspiration from the instructor. For all levels from novice to skilled! Students will use all kinds of materials of their choice, and is mostly based on acrylic medium as the adhesive.
You can bring all of your own supplies or pay the instructor a $45 fee to use a wide variety of materials including the use of brushes, markers, and scissors.
- 1 or more canvases or boards in your choice of size
- 5 or more liquid or soft acrylic paints in your choice of colors
- Liquid acrylic medium, either gloss or matte
- 3 or more brushes suitable for acrylic paint (include a small brush and a ¾ to 1 inch wide flat brush)
- Many kinds of paper: colored, tissue, wrapping, textured, metallic
- Pictures from magazines, calendars, photos, greeting cards
- Ribbons, yarn, string fabric scraps
- Small flat interesting items such as stickers or punches
- Pencils, colored pencils, permanent markers
Telephone: (650) 329-3752 – 50 Embarcadero Road – Palo Alto, CA 94301
Copyright © 2009-2019 Palo Alto Adult School. All rights reserved.