PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE! ORAL PRESENTATION WORKSHOP Join our Email list
Duration: 4 wks
Date range: February 13 to March 6
Date(s) of the week: Wednesday
Hour: 6:30–9:00 p.m.
Quarter: Winter 2019
Prerequisite: Recommended for high intermediate to advanced native English speakers
Address: Palo Alto HS Rm 213
No Longer Available
Do you want to be able to present with confidence? Do you need to present information or research to a group? Then this 4-week workshop will help and….the atmosphere is safe and friendly!
We will focus on…..
- how to know what to say before you say it
- how to be ready to say it
- the appropriate length of a presentation
- speaking with and without notes
- when/how to be to be funny
- how to target your audience
- how to make sure your presentation achieves your objective
- keeping your audience awake and engaged
- strategies for being relaxed and worry-free
- dealing with those unpredictable audience members
- what to do if the unexpected happens
- and — coping with presentation anxiety
In just four short fun sessions, we will do it all!
Telephone: (650) 329-3752 – 50 Embarcadero Road – Palo Alto, CA 94301
Copyright © 2009-2019 Palo Alto Adult School. All rights reserved.